Saturday 18 January 2014

News about our members

Joan Barkham

 I have been a member of Fimbria for 17 years. We are a group who formed after achieving our City and Guilds parts I&2. Our aims are to improve the status of textile crafts and
encourage and help each other. Just recently I have been interested in
mediaeval floor tiles and have produced several pieces of work based on
these patterns.



 
 
Sue Evans
 

I am extremely passionate about textile art and mixed-media. I love to work with paper, paint and stitch. I also enjoy creating material from recycling found textiles etc.
I find so much pleasure in many art forms, from ceramics, glass to fine art, graffiti and street art.
I teach art and craft to Infant and Junior children in four schools in Gosport. I introduce a good selection of materials, skills and inspiration in these classes.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment